Thursday, June 21, 2012

Prayer Request for Kendra!

Hey friends and family in blog land, I've got a favor to ask of you. Kendra is currently attending a speaking and writing conference. She's very excited and I am for her as well. I had hoped to go as well but I have MY LAST RADIATION TREATMENT TOMORROW so I had to miss it.

Here's the request, please pray that Kendra would really be able to soak in the wisdom and guidance at this gathering. We both are trying to become much better writers as we feel no matter how this journey ends God has writing as a part of our lives.

Also we currently have two book proposals that we are trying to see if God would have us to pursue anything further. Kendra will be able to meet with folks to help us continue to refine and prepare for the next step. Please pray for wisdom and discernment.

Thanks so much and I'm doing well. I'm ready to be done with treatment and looking forward to a couple weeks off, but this journey really has been pretty tolerable. Praising God for his simple blessings.

No comments: