Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

This is all a dream, right?

My husband's hair is thinning slightly...maybe he's getting older.  After all, we DID find a couple of stray gray hairs on his head this past winter.

He doesn't have any cancer symptoms...he must have been misdiagnosed.  His life can't possibly be in danger if he feels so good.

Even if he really does have cancer...we're going to beat it.  I mean, there is NO way that God could let him die...right?  I need him so much and so does Colton.

Life is going really well right now...maybe we should start thinking about that house addition or having another baby.

When do I wake up?  When does this all end?

After all, this is just a bad dream.

Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry--I don't think it's a dream. I have had cancer and it is a nightmare that only God can give you peace through. A peace that passes understanding. Still hard and I'm praying for you.