Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Week three appointments

Oh goodness...it's Tuesday evening and I just realized that I did not yet post anything to the blog for Ryan's treatment times! My apologies.

Here are the remaining times:
Wednesday - 8:45 am CDT
Thursday - 8:40 am CDT
Friday - 8:40 am CDT

If you could throw in some prayer for me, too, I would appreciate it. I'm in the midst of a very tough, busy week and am feeling like there is just not enough Kendra to spread around. I am just stressed, no major concerns. I will be VERY glad when the next three and a half weeks are done and we can be reunited! In the meantime, I will continue to trust in God's perfect plan and timing. I know that there is a lesson in here that He is teaching me...I just know it. When I flesh that out and have a couple of hours to myself to write, I'll let you know what He's up to. :)

I wait quietly before God,
for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress where I will never be shaken. (Psalm 62:1-2 NLT)

No comments: