Monday, November 12, 2012

Hooray! Good news!

ALL SYSTEMS ARE A GO FOR THE THERASPHERE TREATMENT!  Apparently the whole mapping procedure was a success; Ryan's body is adequately "set up" for the treatment and he will be sent home soon.  His mom has been texting me updates all day.  He is groggy and in a bit of pain from all the poking and prodding, but he will be alright. 

We are waiting to hear from scheduling to see when his actual Y-90 treatment will take place: maybe as early as Thursday or Friday this week, perhaps Monday or Tuesday next week, or perhaps even the day after Thanksgiving.  Is it wrong to drop my husband off at the hospital and then go hit up the Black Friday sales?  (I'm completely kidding.)

God is good and His plan is always best.

Thanks again for praying so much for us.  We love you all.

-Kendra

1 comment:

Sarah H. said...

I love your sense of humor through all of this! You are both such a blessing to me. Praying for you guys!