Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Radiation Time Updates

Today - 3:30 cst
Thursday - 4:50 cst
Friday - 3:00 cst
Monday - 8:30am cst

Sorry for the confusion. We will let you know if anything changes.

Thanks so much for the prayers and support. I feel pretty good today. Have been up for a walk, working both for camp and personal items, and am generally more awake and alert.

The GI issues are still not resolved but things are not regressing and my pain is way more under control.

Hemoglobin went down this morning, to be expected with the blood I'm leaking. My Bilirubin is own almost a full point! That is huge.

I may have another transfusion later.

Everyone is very excited about how I'm looking and doing. We are so thankful for all the prayers. We know the real reason despite medicine changes and adjustments. The king of kings has an army of prayer warriors standing behind us at the ready.

3 comments:

Bruce Hoeker said...

Team Ryan over here at Beacon Light Community Church, still praying!

Anonymous said...

Still praying in Rochester Hills! And good job Colton!:).
Janine Dulac

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in
Opera. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon.
Cheers

my homepage ... cruise vacation