Monday, January 30, 2012

We have a neat opportunity this weekend!

Something that I never thought I would do in my life is about to happen.

I am going to speak at a church this weekend.  Yes, Kendra Prudhomme, reformed bad girl, reformed slinker-to-the-back-of-the-church, the girl without a wise word to say to anyone...I am going to actually speak at a church's Sunday service.

Okay, okay.  So Ryan is also speaking. Actually, we'll call him the main speaker, and I'm his trusty sidekick. We all KNOW that he's the main attraction, and I promise you that he's a better speaker than I am. :)

Anyway, if you're interested in coming to hear what we have to say, here's where we'll be.

Bridge North Bible Church
1500 Whitehall Road, North Muskegon (WinterSun Preschool)
Service starts at 10:30 a.m.


Hope to see some of you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you've always had brillant things to say. Even in your "bad girl" days!