Monday, July 25, 2011

Eucharisteo, revisited

A couple of other thoughts: I should have mentioned somewhere in the post besides in the "labels" section that Ryan helped me write a LOT of that last post.  Even though it came from my name, it has his mark all over it.

I've thought of a few more things that I'm thankful for, so continuing on in the same vein as a few days ago...

  • I'm thankful that we've both come to decisions on our own that no matter the outcome of this situation, we will stand firm on God's promises and believe that he will provide for every single one of our needs.
  • I'm thankful for this blog, for the opportunity to figure out this cancer journey by writing it down, and that people are reading it.
  • I'm thankful for our pastors, for their encouragement and their vocal support of us.
  • I saw the pile of stuff in Jenny's office today for the rodeo auctions, and I'm thankful for the businesses and individuals that are giving so generously to that end.
  • I'm thankful for a well-timed study of Esther that I'm doing with a fabulous group of friends this summer, and for what God has been teaching me through that.  I'm also thankful for the blessing of being able to come to that study occasionally in a million pieces and have those women help put this Humpty Dumpty back together again.
  • I'm thankful that it's a beautiful summer, and that we've had the opportunity to enjoy it thoroughly.
  • I'm just plain thankful.  I have a lot to be thankful for.  I am a blessed girl.
Okay that is all for now!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love this word, eucharisteo...so glad to see you practicing it! It's all grace...