Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A lot of prayer needed...

Hello friends and family and prayer supporters,

I'm writing this post tonight from my parents' house, which is where I'm going to spend the night tonight.  Why, might you ask?  Well, I haven't been feeling well all day today.  Tonight I have come down with a fever of 103.4 and I'm thinking that it might possibly be strep.  I am miserable.  But that's really not what needs dire prayer.  Please pray that Ryan will not come down with whatever it is that I have.  His immune system is very compromised this week because his blood counts bottom out when he's about 7-10 days past his week 1 treatment.  Tomorrow, Wednesday, will be 7 days.  I'm going to stay away from him until I get on antibiotics and am not infectious anymore.  My dad is going to take me to the doctor tomorrow and help take care of me and Colton (who is perfectly healthy right now).

In other news, Ryan has still been feeling GREAT during this cycle.  We're very pleased with the changes in his meds.  It has been a difference of night and day from the last time!

No comments: