Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Round 5 (Ding ding ding!)

In one corner we have cancer.  Cancer has a track record of sometimes killing its opponents, but its effectiveness is becoming less and less as more doctors find ways to cure it.


In the other corner we have Ryan Prudhomme, 6 foot 2 inches tall, holding steady at 185 pounds, a 25-year-old, strong, courageous man who isn't afraid of cancer at all and has thousands of people praying for him, plus the anointing and power of the Holy Spirit. Watch out.


(Am I a nerd?  Ryan says I'm a nerd.  I guess he's pretty smart, so it must be true.)


Anyway, I digress.  I am writing this because Round 5 starts over again tomorrow.  Round 4 has been awesome, and Ryan has been feeling so good.  Except...well, yes there is an exception.  Can you please pray for a new symptom that has cropped up?  We're hoping that it's not important, but we are going to be asking our doctor about it tomorrow.

Colton is safe and well-cared for, as a wonderful lady from our church will be watching him for the next couple of days.  I can't wait to see him again on Thursday!  I just dropped him off an hour ago and I already miss him like crazy.

1 comment:

Amanda Joy said...

Praying for you and your family! Praying for encouragement and strength as you go through this next round. I'm also praying for his symptoms to ease or disappear!